You own a business and you know an Internet presence is vital to your success, but where do you start? It's all so overwhelming. You ask ten people and get ten different answers. You muddle through it the best you can and end up using GoDaddy Website Builder. Unfortunately, the message you send your clients is "I don't know what I'm doing." Now ask yourself, is that the message that will close new sales? Hardly.
This is where Vivid Vision can help. With over 35 years of IT experience, we can help guide you to the IT solutions that best fit your business. Every business is different. Your needs are different. There is no one-size-fits-all. And navigating the multitude of options in today's digital world can send the most pugnacious business owner running for cover. Don't panic - call Vivid. Your solution is only a phone call away.
Vivid Service Package:
A typical Vivid service package begins with building your concept design, hosting it on Vivid's private server, and training your staff to use it. Once your project is up and running, the maintenance side of your service package kicks in.
Maintenance includes managing your hosting environment, installing command line security patches, adjusting your hosting environment to meet your changing needs, updating packages and components as needed, maintaining your security firewall, maintaining weekly disaster recovery backups of your CMS and SQL database to include both online and redundant offsite backups, and provide help-desk support as needed.
Custom concept designs are quoted after a design consultation which is typically a one-to-two hour meeting. Typical projects run between three and six thousand dollars depending on the size and complexity of your site. Every Vivid build is a custom one-of-a-kind site that literally takes hundreds of hours to build. A Vivid client is a business that is ready to leave cookie-cutter designs behind and boldly step into the uniqueness of their brand.
A Maintenance Management subscription is typically paid monthly and renewed annually.
- Custom Site Functions
- If you've ever said, "I wish our website would do this or that," then maybe its time for wishes to come true. Often it's the features you always wished for that make a unique and memorable experience for your customers. What's your wish? Maybe Vivid can build it.
- Custom Layout & Graphics
- Stop changing your business' appearance to fit the limitations of your CMS theme. Instead, we build a theme to showcase the uniqueness of your business.
- Ground Up Build Based on Concept Designs
- If you can imagine it--we can built it. However, this level of customized design & detail often takes 6 to 10 months.
- Designed Around Your Business Needs
- Time spent building features you never use is wasted time. The key to custom CMS build is understanding the client's needs and the exact features and functions needed to serve that need. This level of insight only comes from experience.
- Vivid's Private Server
- Vivid Vision operates a private web server housed in a data center in Orlando, Fl. The server is used to host Vivid's clients. This allows us to monitor your business hosting environment, insure security and safety through the use of the latest web services, and maintain both onsite and off-site backups.
Vivid is not in the hosting business so we do not cram as many clients as will fit onto our server. Instead, Vivid's server is a private hosting environment for Vivid's clients that is a part of Vivid's service package. With a substantially lower load on the server, more resources are available to each client's hosting environment. The end result is processor, memory, and bandwidth resources that can exceed those of virtual private servers offered elsewhere.
- Vivid Server Pooled Resources:
- 4 Core CPU @ 3.4GHz
- 16 Gigs DDR4 Memory
- 2 Terabyte Data Storage
- 1000 Megabit Uplink
| Joomla CMS:
- Small to 1,000+ Page Sites
- Fully Interactive and Responsive Sites
- Custom Designed POS Systems
- Managed Support
| VPS / CMS Management:
- Immediate Support
- Managed Maintenance
| Disaster Recovery:
- Crashed Computer
- Corrupted Database
- Virus or Malware Removal
| Staff Training:
- Remote Helpdesk
| Offsite Backups:
- CMS Backup
- SQL Backup
- cPanel Backup
| Video Production:
| IT Security:
- Database Threats: SQL Injection, File Inclusion
- SSL Encryption
- Firewall & Virus Protection